GET THE VINTAGE SALON LOOK WITHOUT THE TIME, DAMAGE, OR COMMITMENT
Rita Hayworth popularized long red nails in the 1950s and was known to have the longest red nails in Hollywood. She put red nail lacquer on the map in the 1950s. Now you can also have old Hollywood inspired nails with these easy glue on reusable nails. In just a few short minutes, you will have an old Hollywood manicure just like the stars.
Vintage Doll Cosmetics reusable pop-on nails give you a perfect, non-damaging old Hollywood manicure in seconds for a fraction of the salon cost. Wear them weeks straight or a few days at a time—you decide.
VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
IN THE KIT
24 Universal nails in 12 sizes — fits average, petite, and larger sized nails
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Use nail polish remover to rid excess oils (optional). Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
7-18 Day Wear:
1. Apply a think layer of glue to the back of the nail.
2. Apply a generous layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
3. Align under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold and squeeze firmly for 25+ seconds, ensuring the whole nail is covered and receiving pressure.
5-7 Day Wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
1-2 Day Wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your Natural Nail.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply, the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for the best results.
- Wipe glue off the nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Always apply glue to the back of the nail when reapplying.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Gently push under the nail to lift sides. If ready, the entire nail will "pop" off instantly. (Optional) Soak fingertips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set, never force or pull off nails.