These nails are inspired by Sharon and the California sun in 1960s Hollywood. These groovy floral printed nails are easy to apply and can be used several times. Now you can have salon quality unique 1960s inspired floral nails in the comfort of your own home.
Vintage Doll Cosmetics reusable pop-on nails give you a perfect, non-damaging old Hollywood manicure in seconds for a fraction of the salon cost. Wear them weeks straight or a few days at a time—you decide.
You can file and shape them to fit your nail with the file included in the kit.
VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
IN THE KIT
24 Universal nails in 12 sizes — fits average, petite, and larger sized nails
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Use nail polish remover to rid excess oils (optional). Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
5-7 Day Wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
1-2 Day Wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your Natural Nail.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply, the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for the best results.
- Wipe glue off the nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Always apply glue to the back of the nail when reapplying.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Gently push under the nail to lift sides. If ready, the entire nail will "pop" off instantly. (Optional) Soak fingertips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set, never force or pull off nails.